Refund & Cancellation Policy Overview
We appreciate your business, and we also want to respect your decision if you choose to cancel your membership. We are trying to be fair and reasonable with these policies. Please read through these policies before signing up for a membership.
Monthly Membership Cancellations
If you purchased a monthly membership, this is a recurring membership which means that the credit card you used to purchase the membership will be charged every month on the day of the month you signed up. If you signed up on February 5, your card will be charged again on March 5 and in subsequent months until you cancel your membership.
If you choose to cancel your membership, you have 2 options:
- Go to the website portal where you purchased the membership. You created an account. Go to your account and cancel your membership at least 24 hours before the day you will be charged again.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org AND email@example.com 72 hours before the card will be charged again and we will cancel your membership for you.
Monthly Membership Refunds
Since our business is based on a monthly membership, you can cancel your membership anytime, but any refund you may be entitled to falls under the conditions outlined below.
We only offer a refund for the first 72 hours after you either have the facility orientation meeting where you receive access to the facility OR you sign up and pay – whichever comes latest. Once you have paid, and have the orientation tour, and 72 hours have passed, you are committed for that entire month.
After 72 hours, you will not be given a refund for the rest of the month. Our refund and returns policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have passed since your purchase, we can’t offer you a full refund or exchange.
Longer Membership Refunds
If you purchase a multi-month membership, and for some reason you want to cancel early (for example, you bought a 3 month membership and need to cancel for the last month), we will provide a refund for the remaining period. However, your monthly cost will revert to the monthly membership cost upon signing up.
Ex: Jim paid for a 3 month membership for $500. The monthly membership rate at the time of purchase was $180 per month. He used 2 months of the membership, so he used $360 at the monthly membership price. His refund would be $140. We won’t divide the membership by 3 months and refund that discounted price.
In addition, once you go beyond your 1st month, we will not prorate the refund based on the number of days left in the month. For example, you are 5 days into your 2nd month. You want to cancel your membership and receive a refund. You will only receive a refund for the final month (assuming you purchased a 3 month membership).
If you give a gift membership to another person, that membership cannot be refunded.
Requesting a Refund & The Approval Process
Once your request for a refund is received and approved, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received and approved your request. In addition, we will calculate the amount of the refund you are entitled to receive.
Method of Refund
If it is within 72 hours, we will process the refund through the same method. If you paid via credit card, we will process the return via credit card. Please realize that refunds via credit card are based on the timing of the credit card processor. These can take up to 7-10 days to process.
If it is beyond 72 hours (which means you are receiving a partial refund of a multi-month membership), we will calculate the amount and send a check through our BillPay system.
Steps to Take Upon Cancellation
- Once your cancellation has been approved, we request that you return your key card during your last visit to the facility. We have a drop box in the facility so please leave the card in the drop box on your last day.
- We will remove you from Skedda (tee time scheduling software) after the last day of your membership.
- We will also send you an email thanking you for your membership, and also requesting any suggestions you might have. We love feedback, and want to make our facility even better over time. Your suggestions can help!
Contact us Mark or Bruce at firstname.lastname@example.org for questions related to refunds and returns.