Welcome to the 365 Golf Facility in Riverton Utah!
Over the past year, we have learned that our golf members like to choose between different pricing options when it comes to their indoor golf memberships. As we looked at our members, many of them weren’t using all the hours included with their membership. We decided to offer some memberships with less hours available per month.
It also is harder for us to manage the facility when we have people adding and dropping memberships for various reasons. We understand people wanting to play outside in the summer, but we also see the value in using the TrackMan to help you improve during your summer season. For these reasons, we updated our membership options in the summer of 2022.
There are two important questions you need to answer when deciding which membership option is right for you.
- Do I want to use the facility throughout the year or for just a few months?
- How many hours a month will I likely use the facility?
Annual vs Monthly Golf Membership Commitment
We’d like you to decide whether you want to use the facility for a few months out of the year or remain a member throughout the year. We will give a large monthly discount if you commit to using the facility for 12 months. We will also provide other benefits to our Premier Members. These benefits include:
- NEW! A Premier Membership now allows you to share the membership with a friend! You will share the same Skedda login credentials. However, you both get a key card so you don’t have to coordinate who has the key card to access the facility.
- Leagues and competitions for members
- TrackMan training days (are you harnessing the full power of the TrackMan technology?)
- A free video swing analysis
If we get 50 of these members, we will cap our membership which will give a lot of scheduling flexibility to our Premier Members. Until we get to that number, we will continue to offer the half and quarter memberships listed below.
Full vs Half vs Quarter Golf Memberships
A number of our members use their full allotment of hours most months. However, many don’t want or need that number of hours. We came up with the idea that is similar to a “time share”. We now offer 3 levels of hours with our indoor golf memberships:
- A Full Membership includes use of the facility for up to 20 hours per month
- A Half Membership includes use of the facility for up to 10 hours per month
- A Quarter Membership includes use of the facility for up to 5 hours per month
Full Memberships include the Premier 12 Month membership with a 12 month commitment and the Individual Monthly membership with no long term commitment.
Half Memberships include the Half 12 Month membership with a 12 month commitment and the Half Monthly membership with no long term commitment.
Quarter Memberships only include the Quarter Monthly membership with no long term commitment. These memberships will only be available if we don’t have our full allocation of 12 Month Memberships.